Date: 1, 2, 3 & 4 of january 2021 (in English & Spanish)
2020 has been a year of structural breakdown at all levels. The “normal” disappeared and the process has penetrated deep into the inner dimension of each one of us.
On the other hand, it is said that this is only the beginning of a major restructuring that consolidates in 2021 what was inferred in 2020.
Thus, we have transformed our silent retreat into an event for physical and mental purification, providing us tools, from the beginning, to positively take advantage of what will be one of the most significant years in modern history.
Silence will be optional, but participants will be invited to keep it as long as possible. For this purpose, the option of keeping phones away in a safe place during the retreat is offered.
Likewise, we appreciate being respectful of people who decide to maintain complete silence.
The type of fasting to practice is intermittent. There will be two meals a day, and afternoon tea.
The idea is to rest the digestive system for 16 hours daily and use its energy for personal grow through meditation and movement culture.
Esteban Carazo will be in charge of every meal. He has practiced long fasts and is founder of the live-food project called SymBio Life.
Meals will be vegan, encouraging the intake of probiotics, live and sourdough flours (there may be gluten)
Coffee will be served once a day (morning time) to whoever requests it.
Deep meditation practice through techniques aimed at introspective self-knowledge in static format (sitting), and also dynamic (ancient yoga and movement culture)
Meditative assignments to develop alone and in silence in any of the meditation areas distributed in the residences and gardens of the farm.
For being one of the best ways to activate cellular intelligence and purify the vital energy, cold water baths are an essential part of Finca Elefante’s holistic health proposal.
Download here the retreat’s time-table.
Due to its nature, the retreat is not recommended for people with health conditions such as diabetes, high/low blood pressure, eating disorders, obesity, depression, celiac disease, drug addiction, or any other health condition that requires a special diet or regular meal times.
Antonio. Teacher from The Yoga Institute Mumbai, India (the oldest yoga school in the world); With more than 20 years’ experience in classical meditation, ancient yoga, therapeutic fasting and Samkhya philosophy (India, Nepal, Costa Rica)
DATE: From the 1st to the 4th of january, 2021.
TIME: From 3:00PM the 1st of January, to 11:00AM the 4th of January.
VENUE: Finca Elefante Atenas Costa Rica.
LANGUAGE: English and Spanish.
– US$350; or CR¢210,000
– US$600; or CR¢360,000
– US$400; or CR¢240,000
– US$700; or CR¢420,000
* VAT included.
* Open to a maximum of 10 people.
* Registration closes when all spots have been filled.
* 4 days/3 nights accommodation with vegan meals.
The spot is reserved via bank transfer. Data of the account:
FINCA ELEFANTE S.C. (BAC Credomatic)
Legal ID: 3 106 74 76 74
USDollars Account: 934005760
CRColones Account: 934005778
For international transfers:
SWIFT CODE: BSNJCRSJ
(Please add US$15 for bank charges)
– Please read our Residential Code.
– We recommend to contact us before making any bank transfer in order to monitor availability.
– Once the transfer is done please send us full name, ID or passport number, and email (for bill and confirmation message)
– Cancellation policy: If cancellation is requested, 50% will be returned during the days after payment. IMPORTANT: seven days before the date of the event, no refunds will be made. On the other hand, if for some reason Finca Elefante cancels an event, a full refund will be made.
– We invite you to make limited use of electronic devices to have a more organic experience. Finca Elefante does not provide Wi-Fi network. Optional: If you want to be away from phone distractions, you can give it to us and we’ll keep it in a safe place.
– We appreciate avoiding photos or videos during the retreat.
– The retreat is aimed at anyone interested in practicing ancient yoga and meditation in a deep way, regardless of whether they have practiced before or want to start now.
– People who speak English or Spanish are welcome.
– See photos of the farm here.
© Copyright 2020 Finca Elefante Costa Rica | Web Design by PigFlex