July 31-August 1
The last Sunday of each month there’s a meditation retreat on the farm. Participants must enter from Saturday between 5:00PM-7:00PM, ending on Sunday at 4:00PM.
On Saturday we distribute rooms, meditate and introduce ourselves (around the campfire in dry season), and then on Sunday at dawn we start with meditation practice, breathing and ancient yoga.
The retreat is ideal to start making meditation a daily tool in our lives, using everyday elements in an environment completely outside the religious concepts to which this practice is usually associated. The experience is aimed at both beginners and experienced meditators.
Silence is optional, but participants will be invited to keep it as long as possible. We appreciate being respectful of people who decide to maintain complete silence.
Deep meditation practice through techniques aimed at introspective self-knowledge in static format (sitting), and also dynamic (ancient yoga and intuitive movement)
Techniques to purify the pineal gland and tune into the creative power of the universe at the most mystical time on the planet.
Meditative assignments to develop alone and in silence in any of the meditation areas distributed in the residences and gardens of the farm.
In our health proposal we use cold water to activate the cellular intelligence and purify the vital energy, through a meditative breathing technique that is practiced in the pool.
4:00PM-5:30PM – Entrance to the farm
5:30PM-7:00PM – Free time for dinner
7:00PM – Group meeting and campfire (if it doesn’t rain)
8:00PM-9:00PM – Meditation for the pineal gland I
9:00PM – Bedtime
3:30AM-5:00AM – Pineal Gland Meditation II
5:00AM-6:00AM – Ancient yoga
6:00AM-7:00AM – Breathing and cold immersion
7:00AM-10:00AM – Free time for creative processes and breakfast
10:00AM-11:00AM – Meditation
11:00AM-12:00PM – Breathing, trance and movement
12:00PM-2:00PM – Free time for creative processes and lunch
2:00PM-3:00PM – Meditative vibrations
3:00PM-4:00PM – Closing circle
4:00PM – End of retreat
Antonio has over 20 years of experience in meditation, ancient yoga, Samkhya philosophy and intermittent fasting (in India, Nepal, and Costa Rica). Here you can read more about him.
* Registration opens in the respective month.
TIME: Entry on Saturday (between 3:00PM-7:00PM), departure on Sunday at 4:00PM.
VENUE: Finca Elefante Atenas Costa Rica.
LANGUAGE: English and Spanish.
(if you come alone)
(if you come with someone else)
US$100 /per person
* US$90 if you come a second time.
* Rates already include VAT.
The spot is reserved via bank transfer. Data of the account:
FINCA ELEFANTE SC (BAC)
Legal ID: 3 106 74 76 74
USDollars Account: 934005760
CRColones Account: 934005778
SINPE-Móvil (transfers within Costa Rica) 87293102
For international transfers:
SWIFT CODE: BSNJCRSJ
(Please add US$15 for bank charges)
– Maximum 10 people.
– Only over 21 years old.
– Contact us before payment to check availability.
– Participants remain within the farm during the retreat.
– Meals are not included. People must bring their own food to prepare in the kitchen assigned to their room.
– We recommended a limited use of electronic devices to have a more organic experience. Finca Elefante does not provide wifi or internet service.
– We appreciate avoiding photos or videos during the retreat.
– Volunteers: if you have already done the retreat at least once and want to come as a volunteer, tell us.
– Cancellation policy: If cancellation is requested, 50% will be returned during the days after payment. IMPORTANT: seven days before the date of the event, no refunds will be made. If for some reason Finca Elefante cancels an event, full refund will be made.
– Here you can read our Residential Code.
– Here you can see photos of the farm.
© Copyright 2021 Finca Elefante Costa Rica | Web Design by PigFlex