Upcoming date: from February 1 to 21.
You can do it online, or on-site at the farm.
21 days is what it takes for stem cells to differentiate into new neurons in the brain, or the duration of an emotional biorhythm. This is: 21 days is what it takes for the brain to turn a pattern, into a habit.
Join this 21-day tour through the most poetic and classical techniques of the ancient world of meditation, and learn to design a meditative routine according to your own physical/emotional level.
I. The course is introductory in nature to the basics of meditation and ancient yoga.
II. You can choose between online or on-site format (see schedules below)
III. The course is open to all audiences. Ancient concepts of meditation, ancient yoga, and quantum anatomy (basic level) will be practiced every day.
This anatomy is based on the way they approached the interaction of our internal energy systems thousands of years ago, as well as their purification processes from the body-mind structure, processes widely accepted today thanks to quantum physics.
IV. There will be extra-class dynamics for you to practice reflective self-observation during your daily routine.
V. The course is introductory to the secrets of classical meditation and ancient yoga, aimed at those who want to improve their personal skills to deal with the constant challenges of today’s world.
– The four essential components of the mind and their respective techniques according to the ancient culture of meditation:
3. Power or self-reliance.
4. Virtue in the goal of life.
– Quantum anatomy of internal energy and its four pillars:
1. Inhalation – expansion.
2. Exhalation – contraction.
3. Rest – purification.
4. Posture – stretching.
– Classical principles of meditation.
– The routine of the 10 positive points.
– Breath and its fundamental components.
– Daily questions and answers for self-introspection.
– Importance of the joints in meditation.
– Physical movement and static movement (movement culture)
– Essential components to meditate for long periods.
– How to design meditative routines according to specific goals.
– Sensations as an object of meditation.
– The spine in meditation.
– The psoas muscle.
– Conscious rest.
– Relaxation versus meditation.
– Restorative meditation.
– Long meditation sessions.
Ancient meditation techniques of the course:
– The meditation of the walled city.
– The meditation of the psychic Being and love.
– The meditation of knowledge and wisdom
– The meditation of sounds.
– The meditation on the law of quantum entanglement.
– The meditation on the natural breath.
– The meditation of cellular intelligence.
Antonio, with more than 20 years’ experience in meditation, ancient yoga and Samkhya philosophy (India, Nepal, Costa Rica). Here you can read more about him.
DATE: From February 1 to 21.
TIME: separate groups according to language: from 9:00AM-10:00AM in English, or from 11:00AM-12:00PM in Spanish (Costa Rica time)
FORMAT: You can choose between two formats: 1. On-site (at Finca Elefante – only 10 spots); 2. Online (live on Zoom). Both formats available at any of the times mentioned above.
FEE PER PERSON: US$80 | or CR¢48,000 (VAT included)
Participants will receive daily support material on the techniques and dynamics of the course.
The spot is reserved via bank transfer. Data of the account:
FINCA ELEFANTE SC (BAC)
Legal ID: 3 106 74 76 74
USDollars Account: 934005760
CRColones Account: 934005778
SINPE-Móvil (transfers within Costa Rica) 87293102
For international transfers:
SWIFT CODE: BSNJCRSJ
(Please add US$15 for bank charges)
I. We recommend to contact us before making any bank transfer, in order to monitor the available spots (we have a quota limit)
II. Once the transfer is done, please send us: full name, ID or passport number, and email (for bill and confirmation message)
III. Please be on-time (sessions will not be recorded)
IV. Cancellation policy: Note that for this course payment is not refundable.
We hope to see you there! Happy meditations!
© Copyright 2021 Finca Elefante Costa Rica | Web Design by PigFlex