Physical level: soft.
Introspective level: medium.
Directed to: all people.
Minimum age: 21 years.
Space: maximum 15 people.
Join this 21-day journey through the most poetic part of the ancient world of meditation, and learn how to design a meditative routine based on your own physical and emotional needs… as well as re-educate your system to go to sleep in the healthiest way possible.
I. The course lasts 21 days – 1 daily session of 1 hour (online)
II. You will receive daily material (pdf) with precise information on the concepts studied and meditation techniques practiced.
III. Ancient meditation and ancient yoga techniques are practiced daily. We also review the Indian classical history and its culture of meditation.
IV. There will be extra-class dynamics for you to practice reflective self-observation while living your daily routine.
V. We’ll take advantage of the meditative work to create a dream blog. It should be said here that the result in this area will depend on the individual commitment and perseverance in the practice of meditation during the course.
VI. The course is introductory to the secrets of meditation and ancient yoga, aimed at those who wish to improve their personal skills to deal with the constant challenges presented by today’s world.
The course is night mode, in order to relax the body and mind to go to sleep meditatively.
Both, techniques and theory, are developed progressively over 21 days, taking care of each step of the process so that the experience is deep but light, simple and subtle, according to the rhythm of the night as a preamble to dreams.
– The four essential components of the mind and their respective techniques according to the ancient culture of meditation:
3. Power or self-reliance.
4. Virtue in the goal of life.
– Quantum physiology of human energy and its four pillars:
– Classical principles of meditation.
– The routine of the 10 positive points.
– Breath and its fundamental components.
– Daily questions and answers for self-introspection.
– Importance of the joints in meditation.
– Physical movement and static movement (movement culture)
– Essential components to meditate for long periods.
– How to design meditative routines according to specific goals.
– Sensations as an object of meditation.
– The spine in meditation.
– The psoas system.
– Conscious rest.
– Relaxation versus meditation.
– Restorative meditation.
– Long meditation sessions.
Ancient meditation techniques of the course:
– The meditation of the walled city.
– The meditation of the psychic Being and love.
– The meditation of knowledge and wisdom
– The meditation of sounds.
– The meditation on the law of quantum entanglement.
– The meditation on the natural breath.
– The meditation of cellular intelligence.
– The meditation of abdominal fire.
Antonio has over 20 years of experience in meditation, ancient yoga, Samkhya philosophy and intermittent fasting 20/4 (in India, Nepal and Costa Rica). Here you can read more about him.
March 1-21 (registration opens in February)
From 8:00PM-9:00PM (Costa Rica time)
FEE PER PERSON
US$115 (VAT included)
* If you pay in colones, use the sale rate according to the Central Bank of Costa Rica here.
The space is reserved via bank transfer. Data of the account:
FINCA ELEFANTE SC (BAC)
Legal ID: 3 106 74 76 74
USDollars Account: 934005760
CRColones Account: 934005778
SINPE-Móvil (transfers within Costa Rica) 87293102
For international transfers:
SWIFT CODE: BSNJCRSJ
(Please add US$15 for bank charges)
– Contact us before payment to check availability.
– The sessions will not be recorded.
– Cancellation policy: If cancellation is requested, 50% will be returned during the days after payment. IMPORTANT: seven days before the course, no refunds will be made. If for some reason Finca Elefante cancels an event, full refund will be made.
© Copyright 2022 Finca Elefante Costa Rica | Web Design by PigFlex